If you are a blogger who is on-the-go and do not have access or time for blogging from a PC, this post is for you. I have provided links to some handy applications that will help you blog from your iPhone or BlackBerry. These tools are great for blogging from anywhere, especially since these handheld devices are becoming so popular.
- BlogPress – This application comes with a rich-text WYSIWYG editor, multiple image support, YouTube integration, landscape editing mode, and WordPress/Blogger support.
- Kyte – Enables you to record video and post it directly to the web with ease, and also will allow you to do the same with images as well. This application is a great for a photo or video blogger!
- RSSPush – If you receive your blog posts by RSS, this is a great application to organize your feeds by keyword categorization.
- BBMetaBlog – Great WYSIWYG application that allows HTML support to help modify your blog post’s appearance.
- WordPress junkie? This application is for you, especially since it has comment and Gravatar support.
- ShoZu – Keep up to date with your social media and blogging platforms with this handy notification tool.
Please feel free to leave any feedback regarding any of these apps, or if you have an app that you would like to share the benefits your blogging, please feel free to share it and I will add it to the list. I do hope these apps help you blog on-the-go.
Popularity: 40% [?]