First of all, thank you to everyone who decided to participate in my first group writing project. We had a total of 16 entries… I was hoping for a few more but I didn’t promote the project as well as I should have. Hopefully we can get more people involved next time.
Below you will find the final list of entries. You have one week to check them out and post a list with your favorite ones. To make sure every vote is counted please send me a link to your list of favorites. Voting is open to everyone, even if you didn’t participate in the project.
I had fun reading through the entries… there are some really good ones!
- How To Play Tailgating Games by Dave Lamm
- Fixing a Windows Unmountable Boot Volume by Bret Sweeden
- Twitter: Why Itâ€™s So Great And How To Effectively Use It by Tibi Puiu
- How to Target Social Media with Specific Posts by Steven Snell
- 12 Tips for Seniors Accepting Awards by Carolyn Bahm
- How to Improve at Chess by Mark Radford
- How to Blog ? My Top 10 Blogging Tips by Dexter Panganiban
- How to Hire an Attorney by Andrew Flusche
- How To Start A Blogging Business by John Crickett
- How to break religious attitudes and learn from anyone by Robert Henru
- How to Start Reading Blogs by Brad Shorr
- How to Support Our Veteransâ€™ Education Benefits by Kevin Hodges
- How To Run An Awesome Group Writing Project by Jacob Share
- How to Keep Parents Happy When Youâ€™re Sticking Them with Cookie Dough by Jim Berigan
- How to SURVIVE a 26.2 Mile Marathon by Sandra Sims
- The (X)HTML Document by LearningNerd
Popularity: 21% [?]