Well, itâ€™s that time againâ€¦ here are the most popular posts for December 2007.
- Do You Zoom? – BloggingZoom Review – If you have a blog and want to raise its profile, thereâ€™s no better way to get lots of traffic quickly than to use the social sites. However, the trouble is that multiple submission of your own posts to Digg, Reddit, StumbleUpon and others is frowned upon. What bloggers need is a way to legitimately promote their own blog content – and thereâ€™s a new site that does just that.
- The Big 30-Step List on Starting a New Business Blog – This is one big list of thirty steps you can follow when starting a new blog.
- Forget about Advertising, Monetize Your Blog through Consulting – Would you like make way more money from your blog than with AdSense? I think most of us would. By becoming a consultant, you can make good money from services you provide made possible by your blogâ€™s content and reputation.
- Attracting First-Time Visitors to Your Blog – If the growth of your blog has stagnated youâ€™ll need to focus on bringing in new visitors to the site. Developing a base of loyal, consistent readers is of course important, but attracting new readers is a requirement if you want to keep growing.
- Bad Writing Can Make You Look Good – OK, maybe Iâ€™m just a snob. A bitter former English major. A latte-swilling, Prius-driving Left Coast elitist. But I see too many copywriters on the Web who could benefit from a remedial high school composition class. I see too many blog posts and SEO-driven pages that do little more than avoid black-hat practices. But hereâ€™s the thing: To me, this is awesome.
- Communication Styles: How Men and Women Blog Differently – As more women break into the blogging business and turn their web writing skills into breadwinning paychecks, the divergence between menâ€™s blogging and womenâ€™s blogging grows.
- 9 Critical Success Factors for Bloggers – If you are starting a new blog or trying to build an existing one, it is essential to know what you must do in order to succeed. Having a plan that includes building skills and working on the most important aspects of your blog will drastically increase you chances of achieving your goals.
- Four Grammar and Spelling Mistakes That Plague the Internet – There are plenty of ways writers can be their own worst enemy. Here are four missteps to avoid when you want to write good copy.
- Why Oprah Matters â€“ and what that means for your blog – Whether you like her or not, you have to admit Oprah does have a fiercely loyal following. She built an audience that faithfully tunes in day after day because she offers them something that they value. It is a great example of how to succeed with your blog. Itâ€™s all about the relationships.
- Seven Trendwatching Sites to Put You Ahead of the Game – Finding a blog niche that is on the verge of rapid growth can be difficult, but itâ€™s not impossible if you know where to look.
Popularity: 7% [?]