Well, it’s that time again… here are the most popular posts for August 2007.
- 15 Places to Network with Other Bloggers – A list of some of the best websites for networking with other bloggers written by Steven Snell.
- How to Customize Your Blogs 404 Error Page – Most bloggers spend a lot of time tweaking and customizing the look and feel of their blog but ignore the importance of creating a custom error page. Here is a little tutorial on how to create a custom error page.
- A Source of Amazing Images for Your Blog – A guide on using Flickr to find free images to use in your blog written by Skellie.
- Your List Versus the A-List – A discussion on creating quality links that will actually benefit your readers in some way rather than just linking to the A-List bloggers written by Chris Garrett.
- Sources of Blogging Inspiration – A list of some great places to find inspiration when you are struggling to create content.
- Effective Search Marketing – A post that looks at the importance of an effective pay per click marketing campaign written by Darin Carter.
- DMOZ Editor Accused of Extortion – A somewhat controversial post about an allegedly corrupt DMOZ editor.
- Are You a Shareaholic? – A brief look at a new Firefox extension that simplifies the process of submitting a web page to your favorite bookmarking sites.
- Bloggeries Blog Forum – An introduction to a great forum for bloggers.
Popularity: 13% [?]