What a week… a big thank you goes to Michael for putting together some great posts this week. I’ve been on the road and that made it difficult to keep up with everything around here but it looks like we made it through.
Also, the 1000th Comment Contest started with a bang and looks like it going to be very popular. I already have almost as many entries for Part 2 of this contest as I got for the iPod contest back in April and it ran for an entire month. Thanks for spreading the word… I really appreciate it.
Anyway, it’s that time again…
Welcome to this weekâ€™s edition of Weekend Links! Every Friday, I reward the active members of this community by featuring an interesting post from the top commentators.
If you would like to see your post featured here, just join the conversation by commenting regularly and next week you just may make the list.
Hereâ€™s this weekâ€™s list:
- Search Engine Marketing is now a Google Advertising Professional. Way to go, Darin!
- Michael Wales reports that News Corp is trying to sell MySpace.
- Blogging with Desi Baba recommends that you forget the middleman.
- Angie discovers that her daughter is an aspiring hairdresser.
- JoLynn Braley gives an example of the power of affirmations.
- Roberta does not approve of Hilary Clinton’s campaign song.
- Adam is honeymooning in Puerto Rico but somehow still finds time to blog…
- Rhys has a few things he would like to censor.
- Sara is searching for lucrative keywords.
- A Tentative Personal Finance Blog provides 9 questions to ask before hiring a financial planner.
Congratulations, youâ€™ve been stumbledâ€¦ Have a great weekend!
Popularity: 11% [?]